December 2016 Newsletter
- Community Profile: Wilkinsburg Borough
- Don’t Miss Out on the Local Government Academy Municipal Internship Fair!
- CONNECT Health Policy Group Meeting
- 3 Rivers Wet Weather (3RWW) Executive Director John Schombert Retires
November 2016 Newsletter
- Community Profile: Sharpsburg Borough
- Third Annual Friendraiser a Success!
- Live Well Allegheny Continues to Promote Healthy Communities!
- CONNECT Health Policy Group Update
September/October 2016 Newsletter
- Community Profile: Carnegie Borough
- CONNECT Friendraiser is Next Week!
- CONNECT Community Paramedic Program Stakeholder’s Report Released!
- CONNECT Members Participate in Successful Community Pilot Projects with Sustainable Pittsburgh
August 2016 Newsletter
- Community Profile: Aspinwall Borough
- CONNECT Friendraiser to be Held at Wigle Whiskey’s Barrelhouse!
- CONNECT Policy Issue Area Updates
- PAAC Fare Policy Changes Coming to Each Municipality, Starting January
June/July 2016 Newsletter
- Community Profile: Swissvale Borough
- Tri-COG Land Bank Cleared Through Allegheny County Council!
- CONNECT Discusses Opioid Epidemic
- ALCOSAN Launches GROW Initiative
May 2016 Newsletter
- CONNECT Congress 2016 Recap
- Community Profile: Millvale Borough
- Blight Workshop with GRB Law Sparks Dialogue, Idea Sharing
- SPC and Port Authority Updates
April 2016 Newsletter
- CONNECT's 7th Annual Congress is This Week!
- Congrats to CONNECT Intern at a New Job!
- CONNECT Hosts Utilities Meetup
- CONNECT speaks at RULE
- 3 Rivers Wet Weather Received Funding from ALCOSAN Board
February 2016 Newsletter
- Director’s Note
- CONNECT 7th Annual Congress
- "Shale Gas Development, Impact Fees, and Municipal Finances"
- Applications available for PWSA’s 2016 Green Infrastructure Grant Program
January 2016 Newsletter
- Etna Borough Earns Award for Green Infrastructure Project
- CONNECT Community Paramedic Program’s Dan Swayze Featured in EMS World Magazine
- Local Government Academy’s Municipal Internship Program
- Port Authority Proposes Fare Changes
- Allegheny County Conservation District Grant Rounds are Open